COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., March 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- ICMI, the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals, is returning to Scottsdale, AZ next week for its 2017 Training Symposium. The event, spanning four days, will feature five training courses designed to teach tools and techniques essential to providing top-notch customer service, increasing productivity, and creating an overall successful work environment. Trainings will be attended by leaders in the customer management industry including Alarm Force, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Johnson & Johnson and Snap-On Tools.
ICMI's 2017 Scottsdale Training Symposium will take place March 14-17 in Scottsdale, AZ. To learn more and to register, please visit: www.icmi.com/Symposiums/Scottsdale
"These trainings events are constructed to increase productivity, profitability and overall contact center performance for all job levels within the customer management space," said Justin Robbins, Content Director, ICMI. "We are especially excited to welcome such a robust list of industry leaders and provide valuable content to help them take their customer management excellence to new heights."
ICMI's training symposiums are crafted to provide customer management professionals with unprecedented educational experience and networking opportunities. This event will offer five instructor led courses that deep dive into focused topics, with the intent of spreading knowledge on today's best practices and how professionals can implement new strategies to further their careers as well as the success of their businesses.
The 2017 Scottsdale Training Symposium schedule includes:
- Workforce Management Boot Camp- A comprehensive workshop that integrates all essential aspects of workforce management. Here you will learn skills and techniques to increase customer satisfaction, improve forecasting, and learn how to balance the needs of your organization.
- Contact Center Strategy- Learn from the example of some of the nest contact centers to enhance your contact center strategy and leadership process
- Essential Skills and Knowledge for Effective Contact Center Management- This course will take you through the fundamental principles needed to build a successful career and advance the success of your call center
- Monitoring and Coaching- Learn how to develop and implement a cost-effective monitoring a coaching program, which will drive agent performance and commitment
- Quality Form Development Workshop- Take an in depth look at the components that make up an effective quality monitoring form and learn how to develop one from scratch in this one-day workshop
- SWPP & QATC Regional Meeting, Tuesday, March 14, 4:30-5:30 PM
- Welcome Reception, Tuesday, March 14, 4:30-6:00 PM
To learn more about this year's courses please visit: www.icmi.com/Symposiums/Scottsdale/Courses
ICMI offers training symposiums in various regions throughout the year, each featuring a variety of intricate courses dedicated to improving customer management best practices and knowledge. ICMI's 2017 Symposium lineup:
- Scottsdale Symposium, March 14-17, 2017
- Alexandria Symposium, June 26-29, 2017
- Orlando Symposium, November 13-16, 2017
Register for ICMI Symposium Training events here:
About ICMI Training Symposiums
ICMI's Training Symposiums make ICMI's well-respected, high-quality training available to the public. Value-priced passes, extending from one to four days, cover an array of critical industry topics ranging from strategy to hands-on coaching, from knowledge management to financials. And with nine different courses to choose from, you can customize your learning experience by focusing on the specific areas that meet your interest.
To receive email updates on the training event, register for the ICMI training newsletter.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)